Book Club Discussion Kits
Do you belong to a book discussion group?
Are you considering starting your own group?
Try “Book Club Discussion Kits” at the Library!
- Each book discussion kit includes a discussion guide and at least ten copies of one title. Copies are most often regular print.
- Browse book discussion kits available at the library:
- “Book Club Discussion Kits” can be placed on hold using your Library account and picked up at the library.
- Kits can be checked out for up to six weeks on one library card. (Individual copies inside kits cannot be checked out separately.) Use the included form to keep track of books from the kit as they are borrowed by members of your book discussion group.
- Book Club to Go kits should be returned to the library during regular hours before the due date to avoid late charges. Please do not attempt to place in the book return.
- There is a replacement cost of $60.00 – $200.00 for kits that are not returned. If individual books in the kit are lost or damaged, replacement costs will be assessed per piece.
- For recommendations or more information, ask a staff member at the library for assistance.